Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween: Scary Decor

As some of you regular readers know I threw a Halloween bash at my place last year and I went all out! This year I am headed to a party and although I am not decking my place out again aside from a few pumpkins some cobwebs, and a bowl of candy I can still share last years pics with all my lovely readers and wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

painted glitter pumpkins

DIY bloody candles

cobwebs

graveyard hand cake! this was a hit with guests

spooky cocktails rimmed with coloured sugar, gummy worms and eyeballs and fun wine labels

sideboard decor

even the tv got spookified

6 comments:

Shannon said...

so fun!
love the dangly spider webs!

Calmly Chaotic said...

Love the BOO pumpkins!

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

So cool Liz! I love the bleeding candles!

Have fun at your party!

the cinnamon post said...

have a boo-tiful time at your party...i do hope you will share you in your costume!
can't tell you how much your last comment meant to me...thank you, thank you, thank you sweet Liz.

barbara@hodge:podge said...

Love it! Funny - I have the same chandelier and mirror!

Sarah La Rose said...

I love all the Halloween decor! Happy Halloween!!